Catholic organistions working in bushfire-affected regions
- Free trauma counselling service to people impacted by bushfires
- Tip sheet: Caring for yourself and others affected by bushfires
Community Recovery Handbook – intended for use by planners, managers and those involved in working with communities to design and deliver recovery processes, services, programs and activities
Resilient Community Organisations -- Toolkit developed by and for the community sector to help organisations measure and improve their resilience to disasters and emergencies.
Queensland Department of Health “Birdy resources” including Birdie and her friends have to get away from a bushfire – A story for young children about recovering from fires.
· Lifeline Australia – free, confidential and anonymous 24 hour telephone counselling service. Phone: 131 114
· Beyond Blue – free, confidential and anonymous 24 hour telephone support and online chat (3:00 pm until 12:00 am daily) service. Phone: 1300 22 4636
· Kids Helpline – free, private and confidential 24 hour telephone and online counselling service for young people aged 5 to 25. Phone 1800 551 800